Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Fundamentals
The course provides hands-on experience for configuring datacenter overlay networks with Nuage VCS.
This course is designed for technical personnel responsible for implementing and supporting Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) datacenter networking solutions.
This course is designed for technical personnel responsible for implementing and supporting Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) datacenter networking solutions. The course provides hands-on experience for configuring datacenter overlay networks with Nuage VCS.
Click here to review the detailed course outline including a comprehensive list of learning objectives for this course.
Course Number: TTP36005
Course Duration: 5 days
Recommended Prerequisites: IP networking experience is essential. Experience with MPLS VPN services. Experience with Linux is helpful.
Price: $3125 USD per person
Module 1 – Datacenter Network Architecture
- Introduction to cloud computing and SDN
- Virtualization in the datacenter
- Networking in the datacenter
- The Nuage Networks datacenter
Module 2 – Product Introduction
- Nuage Networks product portfolio introduction
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Directory (VSD)
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Controller (VSC) and Virtual Routing and Switching (VRS)
- Nuage Networks 7850 Virtualized Services Gateway and VRS Gateway
- IP Fabric Leaf and Spine
Module 3 – Use Cases
- Standard Layer 3 domain
- Security policies
- Forwarding policies and service chaining
- Layer 2 domain
- Backhaul VPLS
- Datacenter interconnection
- Shared IP addresses for public domain access
- VXLAN Gateway
- QoS and statistics policies
- Multicast in the underlay
- Virtual machine (VM) migration
Module 4 – Beyond VCS
- Cloud orchestration overview
- CMS integration
- OpenStack Integration
- VMware vCloud Integration
- Kubernetes and RedHat OpenShift Integration
- Network Function Virtualization and the Nokia Telco Cloud
Class Schedule and Registration
Below are the currently scheduled list of classes and locations. Schedules are updated periodically throughout the year. To register for a class, click on the Register link for the class you are interested in. If you do not see a class on a schedule that meets your needs, please send an email to email@example.com and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
To schedule an on-site, private delivery of the course at your location, please contact your sales representative or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A minimum of six class participants are needed to arrange for a private delivery, and a recommended maximum of eight students per class.