Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organization meet your business challenges. It’s the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your favorite tools and frameworks.
Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Interconnect (VCX) for Azure seamlessly connects your enterprise into Azure’s world wide network. Your Nuage Networks VSP deployment now has the ability to connect to new Azure services by automatically generating network reachability and policy configuration that is specific to your organizations network. This unified experience of end-to-end network connectivity securely connects your datacenters as well as your global branch network into Azure.
Nuage Networks VCX is a Bring Your Own License (BYOL) Azure Marketplace appliance from Nuage Networks, used to securely link an installed Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) instance with Azure Cloud. Alternatively, a Nuage Networks VCX instance can be deployed on-premises alongside your Nuage Networks VSP deployment.
Once deployed, The Nuage Networks VCX is then ready to onboard your company’s new or existing branch locations into your company’s Azure Cloud instance. Nuage Networks VCX enables the creation of a single secure networking fabric between your datacenter, branch locations and Azure Cloud.
Why customers use Nuage Networks VCX
- Seamless connectivity between your Nuage Networks VSP and Azure
- Policy based secure connectivity between your datacenter and branch network and Azure network fabric
- Significantly reduces provisioning times.
Seamlessly connect to Azure from anywhere anytime in minutes
Nuage Networks VSP Atlas deploys in Azure Cloud or on-premises along side a Nuage Networks VSP deployment
Nuage Networks vAtlas can be used in a BYOL mode and requires a pre-deployed Nuage Networks VSP instance
- Nuage Networks VSP leverages the Nuage Networks VCX to enable Azure WAN services worldwide, providing a seamless and fully-automated service orchestration experience.
- Realize significant OPEX savings by eliminating labor-intensive and time consuming network configurations and policy orchestrations between private cloud, SD-WAN and public cloud
- Flexible and on-demand workload connectivity between the datacenter, remote branches as well as Azure cloud.