Virtuoso Certification Program Certifications
A description of each certification, the recommended courses and required exams are provided below. The Courses page provides more information on the individual courses.
All written exam requirements must be met before a candidate can register for a required practical lab exam.
- VM – Virtual Machine
- VNS – Virtualized Network Services
- VRS – Virtual Routing and Switching
- VRSG – Virtual Routing and Switching Gateway
- VSC – Virtualized Services Controller
- VSD – Virtualized Services Directory
- VSG – Virtualized Services Gateway
- VSP – Virtualized Services Platform
Nuage Networks Professional – Virtualized Network Services (NNP-VNS) Certification
Nuage Networks Virtual Services Platform Installation Specialist (NNIS) Certification
Nuage Networks Expert (NNE) Certification
Nuage Networks Virtuoso (NNV) Certification
The table below summarizes the recommended courses and mandatory
requirements for each certification.
* Only one of the VSP/VNS Fundamentals exams is required for NNE and NNV certification. You do not need to complete both.
** There is no written exam for the VSP Software Installation course. The course is recommended for the NNIS, NNE, and NNV certifications.
Certifications are valid for three years. You must complete a recertification exam to keep your certification active.