Nuage Networks Virtualized Network Services (VNS) Operations
This course provides hands-on Nuage Networks VNS Operations experience, including troubleshooting and log file management.
This course is designed for network operators who are responsible for Software Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN) using Nuage Networks Virtualized Network Services (VNS).
This course is designed for network operators who are responsible for Software Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN) using Nuage Networks Virtualized Network Services (VNS). This course provides hands-on Nuage Networks VNS Operations experience including troubleshooting and log file management.
Click here to review the detailed course outline including a comprehensive list of learning objectives for this course.
Course Number: ER00624-V-1711
Course Duration: 4 days
Recommended Prerequisites: IP networking experience is essential. Experience with MPLS VPN services and Linux is helpful. Experience with Nuage Networks VSP is helpful.
Price: $3125 USD per person
Module 1 – Nuage Networks Product Portfolio Introduction
- Overview of the Virtualized Services Platform (VSP)
- Virtualized Services Directory (VSD)
- Virtualized Services Controller (VSC)
- Network Services Gateway (NSG)
- NSG Border Router and Underlay Border Router (BR/UBR)
Module 2 – Management Network Maintenance
- Management network concepts
- Configuration of management interfaces
- NSG management
- XMPP session requirements
- XMPP session encryption
Module 3 – Underlay Network Maintenance
- Underlay network concepts
- Configuration of underlay interfaces
- OpenFlow session requirements
- BGP session requirements
- NSG control security
Module 4 – Overlay Network Maintenance
- Overlay network concepts
- VXLAN transport tunnels
- Backhaul VPLS
- Verifying VPN services on the VSC
- NSG DHCP
Module 5 – Statistics Collection, VSS and AAR
- Statistic collection rules and TCAs
- Statistics collection and flow logging per ACL entry
- Statistics collection Egress QoS
- Statistics collection Port Address Translation
- Statistics collection Uplink
- Virtualized Security Services (VSS) Analytics
- Application Aware Routing (AAR)
Module 6 – Troubleshooting Tools
- VSD Monit Service Manager
- VSD Monitoring Console
- VSD alarms
- VSD, NSG and SR-OS logs
- Accessing the VSD using REST APIs
- VSP Software Programming Kit (VSPK)
- Traffic mirroring
Module 7 – Backup and Restore Procedures
- Backup and restore of the VSD database
Class Schedule and Registration
Below are the currently scheduled list of classes and locations. Schedules are updated periodically throughout the year. To register for a class, click on the Register link for the class you are interested in. If you do not see a class on a schedule that meets your needs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
To schedule an on-site, private delivery of the course at your location, please contact your sales representative or send an email to email@example.com. A minimum of six class participants are needed to arrange for a private delivery, and a recommended maximum of eight students per class.