This course is designed for technical personnel responsible for implementing and supporting Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) datacenter networking solutions.
The course provides hands-on experience for configuring datacenter overlay networks with Nuage VCS.
- IP networking experience is essential
- Experience with MPLS VPN services
- Experience with Linux is helpful
Download a sample of the materials from this course.
Get access to the same course materials you would receive in class. Course materials are a great way to learn and prepare for exams at your own pace.
After completing the course, students should be able to:
- Describe how network virtualization addresses the
limitations of the traditional datacenter architecture
- Describe Nuage Networks VCS and the function of
each of its components, including the Virtualized
- Services Directory (VSD), Virtualized Services
- Controller (VSC), and Virtual Routing and Switching
- Configure Layer 2 and Layer 3 overlay networks in
- Configure and verify security and forwarding
- Describe the different gateway options and
configure them in VCS
- Describe the concept of cloud orchestration and
how different cloud management systems are
integrated with Nuage Networks
Module 1 – Datacenter Network Architecture
- Introduction to cloud computing and SDN
- Virtualization in the datacenter
- Networking in the datacenter
- The Nuage Networks datacenter
Module 2 – Product Introduction
- Nuage Networks product portfolio introduction
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Directory (VSD)
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Controller
(VSC) and Virtual Routing and Switching (VRS)
- Nuage Networks Gateway (VSG)
- IP Fabric Leaf and Spine
Module 3 – Use Cases
- Standard Layer 3 domain
- Security policies
- Forwarding policies and service chaining
- Layer 2 domain
- Backhaul VPLS
- Shared IP addresses for public domain access
- VXLAN Gateway
- Virtual machine (VM) migration
Module 4 – Beyond VCS
- Cloud orchestration
- CMS integration
- OpenStack Integration
- VMware vCloud Integration
- Kubernetes and RedHat OpenShift Integration
- Network Function Virtualization and the Nokia Telco Cloud
Class Schedule and Registration
|Timezone or Location
|No schedules under this course as of the moment.
Have a question?
Reach out to our learning team, we’re here to help!