Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Operations
The course provides hands-on Nuage Networks VCS operations experience including verification, troubleshooting and log file management.
This course is designed for network datacenter operators who use Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS).
This course is designed for network datacenter operators who use Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS). The course provides hands-on Nuage Networks VCS operations experience including verification, troubleshooting and log file management.
Click here to review the detailed course outline including a comprehensive list of learning objectives for this course.
Course Number: TTP36007
Course Duration: 3 days
Recommended Prerequisites: IP networking experience is essential, Experience with MPLS VPN services is helpful, Experience with Nuage Networks VCS is helpful.
Price: $2300 USD per person
Module 1 – Nuage Networks Product Portfolio Introduction
- Overview of the Virtualized Services Platform (VSP)
- Virtualized Services Directory (VSD)
- Virtualized Services Controller (VSC)
- Virtual Routing and Switching (VRS)
- Nuage Networks VXLAN Gateways
- Nokia 7750 Datacenter Interconnect Gateway
Module 2 – Management Network Maintenance
- VSAP overview
- Management network concepts
- Configuration of management interfaces
- XMPP session requirements
- XMPP session encryption
Module 3 – Underlay Network Maintenance
- Underlay network concepts
- Configuration of underlay interfaces
- BGP session requirements
- OpenFlow session requirements
- OpenFlow session encryption with TLS
Module 4 – Overlay Network Maintenance
- Overlay network concepts
- VXLAN and GRE transport tunnels
- Backhaul VPLS
- Layer 2 domains
- Verifying VPN services on the VSC
Module 5 – Statistics Collection and Threshold-Crossing Alerts (TCAs)
- Statistics collection rules and TCAs
- Flow logging per ACL entry
Module 6 – Troubleshooting Tools
- VSD Monit Service Manager
- VSD Monitoring Console
- VSD Alarms
- Accessing the VSD using REST APIs
- VSP Software Programming Kit (VSPK)
- Traffic mirroring
- VSD logs
- VRS and VRS-G logs
- SR-OS logs
- Additional troubleshooting scenarios
Module 7 – Backup and Restore Procedures
- Back up and restore of the VSD database
Class Schedule and Registration
Below are the currently scheduled list of classes and locations. Schedules are updated periodically throughout the year. To register for a class, click on the Register link for the class you are interested in. If you do not see a class on a schedule that meets your needs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
To schedule an on-site, private delivery of the course at your location, please contact your sales representative or send an email to email@example.com. A minimum of six class participants are needed to arrange for a private delivery, and a recommended maximum of eight students per class.