Lab exams are currently on hold due to COVID-19 restrictions with the exception of Shanghai. We will be introducing half-day virtual lab exams in the next few months. Please contact [email protected] to be added to our waitlist.
In support of the NNIS and NNE SD-DC certification requirements, Nuage Networks offers a practical lab exam that ensures a candidate’s ability and knowledge to install a Nuage Networks lab. Lab exams are offered from select Nokia locations identified at the bottom of this page. In order to register for a lab exam, candidates must have completed the necessary prerequisites.
Lab Exam Pricing
- NNIS Lab Exam: $725 US
- NNE SD-DC Lab Exam: $725 US
- NNE SD-WAN Lab Exam: $725 US
- NNV Lab Exams: $1275 US
Virtual Lab Exams and Nokia Locations
Currently, only our Shanghai location is open for in-person deliveries. Please contact [email protected] to be added to our waitlist for virtual delivery.
- Virtual (New York time zone)
- Virtual (Paris time zone)
- Virtual (Shanghai time zone)
- Nokia Shanghai, China (in-person)
How to Register for a Lab Exam
Once exam prerequisites are completed, candidates need to purchase a lab exam, and once payment is secured, the candidate will be able to select an available exam date from the web site.
Step 1: Create a Nokia account
You will need a Nokia Support Portal account to access the Lab Exam Registration Tool. If you don’t have an account, you can create one at https://online.networks.nokia.com and click “New User?”. Nokia employees should use their employee credentials for login.
Step 2: access the Lab Exam Registration Tool
From the registration tool, you will be able to:
- Purchase Lab Exams
- Schedule Lab Exams
- View your Lab Exam purchase history
- View or cancel Lab Exams that you have scheduled
Virtual Exam Requirements and Delivery
To successfully participate in the virtual lab exams, candidates require the following:
- A webcam and microphone
- A computer with a minimum of 4 Mbps end-to-end connection (wired network connections preferred)
- Windows 10.0, Internet Explorer 11.0
- Candidates must have administrative privileges on the computer to download two applications, including an ExamPlayer image (37.5 GB), and have at least 60 GB of free hard disk space
- 12 GB of RAM (6GB dedicated allocated memory for VMPlayer)
- Hardware virtualization support at CPU level on the PC (Intel VTx).
All exams will be proctored in real-time by a virtual Nokia proctor. Candidates will be asked to complete, and verify they can meet the requirements for, the Nokia Virtual Proctored Lab Exam Setup and Candidate Checklist before their exam to ensure successful delivery.