This self-paced e-learning course is intended for those interested in learning about the Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP).
The course offers presentations and product demonstrations that provide an introduction to Nuage Networks VSP for both the datacenter and SD-WAN.
IP Networking Experience
Integrated online exam.
No relevant certifications
Get access to the same course materials you would receive in class. Course materials are a great way to learn and prepare for exams at your own pace.
Module 1 – Introduction to Nuage Networks VSP
- Virtual private networks
- Software defined networks (SDN)
- Datacenter challenges and SDN as a solution
- Enterprise WAN challenges and SDN as a solution
Module 2 – Nuage Virtualized Service Platform Components
- Nuage Networks product portfolio
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Directory (VSD)
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Controller (VSC)
- VCS components
- VNS components
Module 3 – Overview of Virtualized Cloud Services
- Overlay networks and VXLAN
- Virtual machine (VM) instantiation
- VCS integration with cloud management systems (CMS)
- DEMO – Instantiate a Virtual Machine in a Domain
Module 4 – Overview of Virtualized Network Services
- Overlays and NSG
- NSG bootstrapping
Module 5 – Security Policies and VSS
- Security analytics
- VSS DEMO
Module 6 – Nuage Networks Gateways
- VXLAN gateways
- Datacenter interconnect gateways
- SD-WAN gateways
- Direct routing to the underlay network
Module 7 – Nuage Networks VCS and VNS Use Cases
- VCS use cases
- VNS use cases
Module 8 – Nuage Networks Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Hybrid cloud solutions with VSP
Module 9 – Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Assurance Platform (VSAP)
- VSAP Overview
- Examples of VSAP Capabilities
Have a question?
Reach out to our learning team, we’re here to help!