Important Nuage Networks learning and certification program updates coming October 1, 2022
Effective October 1, 2022 – The Nuage Networks Virtuoso Certification Program (NN-VCP) will undergo a series of changes to the courses, exams, and certifications supporting the data center portfolio evolution.
We are evolving the Nuage Networks course portfolio. A series of courses will be undergoing updates throughout the year:
- From late August to early September of 2022, upgraded versions of the SD-DC courses and the Software Defined Networking with Nuage Networks VSP web-based training will be available. To register for these courses, visit the Nuage courses webpage.
- The Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) Software Installation (TTP36006) course will be retired on October 1, 2022.
In summary, the SD-WAN, SD-DC, OpenStack Integration, and 210 WBX courses will remain in the program, with only the VSP Software Installation course being retired on October 1, 2022.
As of October 1, 2022, the Nuage certification portfolio will focus solely on the SD-WAN portfolio, with the following two Nuage certifications remaining in the program:
- Nuage Networks Professional – Software Defined WAN (NNP SD-WAN) Certification – There will be no changes to the NNP SD-WAN Certification. See figure 1 below.
- Nuage Networks Expert – Software Defined WAN (NNE SD-WAN) Certification – The NNE SD-WAN Certification will no longer require participants to pass the Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) Software Installation Lab Exam. See figure 1 below.
The following four remaining certifications and their associated exams will be retired on October 1, 2022. If you are working towards or interested in obtaining one of these certifications, you have until September 30, 2022, to pass all of the required exams.
- Nuage Networks Professional – Software Defined Datacenter (NNP SD-DC) Certification
- Nuage Networks Expert – Software Defined Datacenter (NNE SD-DC) Certification
- Nuage Networks Virtual Services Platform Installation Specialist (NNIS) Certification
- Nuage Networks Expert – Nuage Networks Virtuoso (NNV) Certification
Figure 1 – Available NN-VCP certifications as of October 1, 2022
Frequently asked questions
What happens if I don’t pass all the required exams by September 30, 2022, for a certification retiring on October 1, 2022?
If you don’t pass all the required exams by September 30, 2022, you will not be able to complete the certification.
I am currently certified or will be certified for one of the certifications that will be retired on October 1, 2022. So what happens to my certification status?
If you are currently certified or become certified before October 1, your certification will change to retired status.
Which exams are being retired on October 1, 2022?
The following exams are being retired
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Fundamentals (4A0-N01)
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Operations (4A0-N03)
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) – Advanced Topics (4A0-N05)
- Nuage Networks OpenStack Integration (4A0-N04)
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) Software Installation Lab Exam (NNIS-LE)
- Nuage Networks Expert – Software Defined Datacenter (SD-DC) Lab Exam (NNEDDC-LE)
- Nuage Networks Virtuoso Lab Exam (NNV-LE)
What happens to my Credly badge(s) issued for retired NN-VCP exams certifications?
Your exam and certification badges will remain visible in Credly. In addition, your NN-VCP certifications will remain available but will be displayed as retired.
Do you still have questions?
Please get in touch with our support team – [email protected]
Iraqi internet service provider ScopeSky has tapped Nokia’s Nuage Networks to deploy its Virtualised Network…
Also in today’s EMEA regional roundup: Nokia’s Nuage Networks lands SD-WAN deal in Iraq; Telecom…
Nokia and ScopeSky, an internet service provider in Iraq, signed a deal at GITEX Global…