- Technical personnel responsible for implementing and supporting Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) datacenter networking solutions.
- Develop the knowledge and skills to implement Nuage Networks Solutions for software defined datacenters.
Overview of Nuage Networks VSP components
- Describe how network virtualization addresses the imitations of the traditional datacenter architecture
- Describe Nuage Networks VCS and the function of each of its components including the Virtualized Services Directory (VSD), Virtualized Services Controller (VCS), and Virtual Routing and Switching (VRS)
- Configure Layer 2 and Layer 3 overlay networks in VCS
- Configure and verify security and forwarding policies
- Describe the different gateway options and configure them in VCS
- Describe the concept of cloud orchestration and how different cloud management systems are integrated with Nuage Networks
How to certify
Step 1 - Understanding the certification requirements
To obtain the Nuage Networks Professional – Software Defined Datacenter (NNP SD-DC) Certification you must pass the written exam through Pearson Vue.
|Exam Name||Number||Prerequisite Exam(s)|
|Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Fundamentals||4A0-N01||N/A|
Step 2 - Prepare for exams with instructor and self-paced training
You can choose between instructor-led or self-paced training to learn the relevant knowledge required to pass your exam. Choose the best method to fit your learning style.
|Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Fundamentals||TTP36005||Register Now|
|Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Fundamentals||Learn More|
Step 3 - Exam registration and practice exams
Now it is time to test out your skills. This certification consists of just one written exam. Written exams are administered by PearsonVue either online or at one of their global locations.
Before writing your exam, prepare yourself by taking a look at the Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Fundamentals Practice Exam.
|Exam Name||Exam Number||Practice Exam||Registration|
|Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Fundamentals||4A0-N01||Download||Register Now|
Step 4 - Receive your certification
Step 5 - Recertification
You have made an important investment by earning a Nuage Networks Virtuoso Certification. Don’t let your certification lapse. All six certifications in the Nuage Networks Virtuoso Certification Program are valid for three years. After three years, you will need to recertify to ensure these NN-VCP designations stay current.
If you choose to write the required written exam prior to your termination date, your new certification date is the date you pass the exam. You must write the required recertification exam prior to your termination date to keep your certification active and maintain your original certification ID.
You can view your certification status, dates, and exam results from the Student Portal.
Three key dates to remember
Please keep these important dates in mind and organize your recertification activities around them:
Certification date: The day your certification was awarded.
Certification expiry date: The day three years from when your certification was awarded. Note – If you pass a recertification requirement, the expiration and termination dates for your certifications will be reset to the date that you wrote the exam.
Certification termination date: The day your certification terminates if you do not successfully complete the recertification requirements within 6 months after your expiry date.