- Technical personnel responsible for implementing and supporting Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) datacenter networking solutions.
- Develop the knowledge and skills to implement Nuage Networks Solutions for software defined datacenters.
Overview of Nuage Networks VSP components
- Describe how network virtualization addresses the imitations of the traditional datacenter architecture
- Describe Nuage Networks VCS and the function of each of its components including the Virtualized Services Directory (VSD), Virtualized Services Controller (VCS), and Virtual Routing and Switching (VRS)
- Configure Layer 2 and Layer 3 overlay networks in VCS
- Configure and verify security and forwarding policies
- Describe the different gateway options and configure them in VCS
- Describe the concept of cloud orchestration and how different cloud management systems are integrated with Nuage Networks
Exams & Courses
Mandatory Exam(s) for Certification
|Exam Name||Number||Prerequisite Exam(s)|
|Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Fundamentals||4A0-N01||N/A|
Recommended Course(s) for Certification
|Nuage Networks Virtualized Cloud Services (VCS) Fundamentals||TTP36005|