Build hybrid cloud datacenters with Nuage Networks and Red Hat®
- Accelerate IT resource and services deployments leveraging a flexible and agile hybrid cloud
- Improve responsiveness of underlying infrastructure while reducing operating complexity and costs
- Extend the benefits of a hybrid cloud to all enterprise locations across the wide-area network, including remote branches
Open Hybrid Clouds built with Nuage Networks and Red Hat
Produban's hybrid cloud scales for global business
Nuage Networks has partnered with Red Hat to deliver SDN-based hybrid cloud solutions that maximize the effectiveness of the datacenter infrastructure by making them more agile, flexible and automated. The solution leverages Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform (RHEL OSP), an open and scalable platform for building public and private clouds.
With the Nuage Networks – Red Hat cloud solution you can:
- Streamline management operations and improve agility by abstracting application networking requirements from the physical network
- Respond quickly to changing cloud application requirements, with event-driven automatic service instantiation
- Ensure compliance with resource policies on a per-tenant and per-application basis, using simplified application terms to define Level 2-4 network requirements
- Improve server utilization and support cloud bursting and hybrid cloud services through seamless interoperability across multiple administrative domains
Learn more about our Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Nuage Networks and Red Hat: OpenStack Networking in DevOps Clouds
Overview of Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform and Red Hat RHEL OSP
Nuage Networks and Red Hat Solution Overview for Open Hybrid Clouds
“Red Hat has experienced tremendous business value working with Nuage Networks since this partnership was formed in June 2013. Together, we have closed many high profile deals, helping customers build private clouds, and we look forward to growing this partnership!”
– John Bleuer, Vice President, Global Alliances, Red Hat
“Working closely with a leading SDN supplier like Nuage Networks is critical to building highly reliable networked cloud platforms as part of hardened OpenStack-based solutions. We are pleased to collaborate with the team at Nuage Networks, who have a wealth of expertise in routing and networking standards and can bring the networking capabilities of some of the largest networks in the world to cloud application delivery in the enterprise datacenter environment.”
— Mike Werner, Senior Director, Global Ecosystems, Red Hat
To meet the demands of today’s dynamic, global markets, you need to ensure the cloud infrastructure is as responsive as the applications that run on it. Our solution is ideal for any organization looking to increase agility and flexibility, including:
Perfect for enterprises in all industries who want to expand the capabilities of their datacenter infrastructures to support cloud applications both within the datacenter and across the wide area network.
Financial service providers
Financial services companies require greater functionality of their datacenter infrastructure, to support the rollout of new cloud-based financial services applications throughout their organizations.
Nuage Networks and Red Hat offer a workload-centric SDN-based cloud solution that virtualizes and simplifies your datacenter network, so you can maximize the value of your cloud infrastructure.
Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) — an open SDN platform for virtualizing datacenter networks using x86 hardware.
The Nuage Networks VSP includes:
- Virtualized Services Directory (VSD)
The network policy engine
- Virtualized Services Controller (VSC)
The SDN controller
- Virtual Routing & Switching (VRS)
An enhanced Open vSwitch, makes up the network forwarding plane and applies traffic policies defined in the VSD
Nuage Networks VSP is certified on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform 7
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform — a production-ready OpenStack solution for hybrid clouds.
The platform leverages:
- Intel’s high-performance processors and network adapters
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, which with the integrated Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor, supplies high-performance virtual machines
- Red Hat Storage for flexible, cost-effective, virtualized storage
Red Hat Launches OpenShift Primed to Accelerate Container Platform Value with New Partner Technologies
Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform: Policy-Based Networking and Security for Red Hat OpenShift
Blog: Want to lead in the fiercely competitive financial services market? Invest in open, hybrid clouds with SDN
Blog: Nuage Networks Professional Services + Red Hat Consulting: Your ‘must-have’ navigation tool for IT transformation to SDN-enabled hybrid cloud solutions