Virtuoso Certification Program Student Portal
Welcome to the Nuage Networks Student Portal
The Student Portal is a personalized, secure website that enables you to manage your program activity and certifications online. It provides access to the status of all your certifications with up-to-date views of your completed exams, remaining requirements to achieve higher levels of certification, and recertification details.
The Student Portal provides all the following functionality:
• View the status of all your certifications
• Quickly see a summary of remaining requirements to achieve additional certifications
• Confirm your recertification requirements to keep your hard-earned certifications active
• View completed written exams
• Schedule, reschedule or cancel upcoming written exams
• Schedule, reschedule, or cancel upcoming lab exams
• See upcoming program news from Nokia on new programs and program updates
• Purchase soft copy courseware for our full suite of courses
• Open an inquiry and connect with a program certification specialist to answer all your questions about our certification programs
New Program Participant
Request a Nokia Student Portal Account
For new Nokia Learning Services program participants, Request a Student Portal Account to begin.
Access Your Nokia Student Portal Account
Once you have requested your Student Portal Account, complete the following steps:
- Create a Nokia Login
- A Nokia login is required to access the Student Portal. You may have an account to access other Nokia services online. If you don’t have an account, create one at https://online.networks.nokia.com, and select: – New User?
- Nokia employees should use their CSL/CIP for login.
- Activate your Student Portal Account
- To activate your account, please go to networks.nokia.com/src/studentportal
- You will first be prompted to login using your Nokia login (created in Step 1). Once you have logged in, you will be prompted to enter the following:
- Your new Student Portal ID
- Your account authorization code
- Validate your Personal Information
- Once you activate your account, you will be asked to validate your personal information and agree to a software user license. Once the validation is complete, you can access your Student Portal immediately.
Existing Program Participant
Log into your Student Portal