There are six (6) certifications in the Nuage Networks program:
- NNP SD-DC: Nuage Networks – Professional Software Defined Datacenter
- NNP SD-WAN: Nuage Networks – Professional Software Defined WAN
- NNIS: Nuage Networks Installation Specialist
- NNE SD-DC: Nuage Networks Expert – Software Defined Datacenter
- NNE SD-WAN: Nuage Networks Expert – Software Defined WAN
- NNV: Nuage Networks Virtuoso
For more information, go to http://www.nuagenetworks.net/products/virtuoso-certification-program/vcp-certification/.
It can take 5 days for us to receive your results and then update your certification progress in the Student Portal. If you go to the link below, you can access the “My Certification Progress” link, under “My Certification Activity”, on the left hand side of the web page. Here you will be able to see the new dates associated with your certification once we have updated them.
Once logged in to the Student Portal, click “Verify my Certification” in the top navigator. Follow the instructions provided to send them a certification verification via email.
Certifications will be given to participants who have passed the mandatory written exams and lab exams for their chosen certification.