There are six (6) certifications in the Nuage Networks program:
- NNP SD-DC: Nuage Networks – Professional Software Defined Datacenter
- NNP SD-WAN: Nuage Networks – Professional Software Defined WAN
- NNIS: Nuage Networks Installation Specialist
- NNE SD-DC: Nuage Networks Expert – Software Defined Datacenter
- NNE SD-WAN: Nuage Networks Expert – Software Defined WAN
- NNV: Nuage Networks Virtuoso
For more information, go to http://www.nuagenetworks.net/products/virtuoso-certification-program/vcp-certification/.
It can take 6 – 8 weeks for shipment of diplomas, tile(s) and plaques. Shipping times will vary by country. The fulfillment status of your materials can found in the Student Portal, under the “My Certification Activity” tab, in “My Program History”.
You can view your certification progress in the Student Portal by clicking on the “My Certification Progress” under the “My Certification Activity” menu. You will be able to view your current certifications, progress towards certification, expiration dates, as well as other details relating to your certification activities.
Once logged in to the Student Portal, click “Verify my Certification” in the top navigator. Follow the instructions provided to send them a certification verification via email.
Certifications will be given to participants who have passed the mandatory written exams and lab exams for their chosen certification.