Beyond the excellent training you’ll receive from courses in the Nuage Networks Virtuoso Certification Program, there are a lot of other great reasons to get a Virtuoso certification as highlighted in this post.
For those of you who may not be familiar with the certification program, we’re talking about Nuage Networks’ industry training and certification program. The program is designed for engineers, operations, installation, and support personnel involved with implementing networks and services based on Nuage Networks SDN products and technology. The program is open to anyone, and you don’t need to go for a certification to participate in any of the seven available courses. You can learn more about the program, including available certifications, course description, exam requirements, pricing, and registration by visiting the Nuage Networks Virtuoso Certification website.
Great reasons why you should consider getting a Nuage Networks Virtuoso certification include:
- Knowledge level and career advancement. The Virtuoso program offers five certifications that range from basic fundamentals to advanced technical levels. This gives program participants the flexibility to develop their level-of-knowledge and career based on personal needs and goals.
- Career transitioning. The Virtualized Network Services (VNS Fundamentals) and Virtualized Services Platform (VSP Fundamentals) courses and certifications provide a great way for people that would like to transition from their current engineering discipline to a new career based on SDN and cloud-based services. Both courses provide an excellent foundation on general SDN technology. The VSP fundamentals course focusing on datacenter networks and applications while the VNS fundamentals course focuses on SD-WAN (branch office VPNs) for enterprises and service providers.
- Support for specialized job roles. The VSP installation, VSP operations, and OpenStack integration courses are available for engineers needing to specialize in any or all of these key practice areas.
- Designed for multiple industry and network environments. The Virtuoso certification program is designed for professionals working in different SDN network environments including datacenter, enterprise, service provider, and web-scale service provider. So regardless of the type of environment you work in, you’ll be well positioned to support organization and customers.
- Help with finding a new job. Employers are looking for top-qualified candidates. Obtaining a certification and putting your credentials on your resume can help you get noticed in the crowd and increase your chances of getting contacted.
- Your certification is a great credential to have if you are busy working with customers or other organizations – it helps them know that they are getting support from a trained, industry-certified professional.
- Professional identity. It’s always great to have a certification logo in your email signature and on your business card – it makes a strong statement about who you are and what you do.
Take your job and career to the next level with a Nuage Networks Virtuoso certification. The training is excellent and the benefits are significant and rewarding. For more information and to get started, visit the Nuage Networks Virtuoso Certification website.
Get your Nuage Networks certification during the months of September, October, or November and you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a GoPro Hero Session camera! Two winners will be randomly selected at the end of each month and a GoPro Hero Session will be shipped right to your doorstep. See here for program rules and details.